Are you looking for web development in Dorset? DSM Design are an established web development company with more than 35 years of experience in the creative industry.
Our Web Development Project Process
Here at DSM Design we provide a transparent service throughout the development process, below you can find the steps to our approach:
- Initial Consultation – a free of charge service that allows DSM Design to discuss any relevant information regarding your business as well as the functionality which you require from your website or system.
- Proposal & Quotation – This step allows us to recognise key project requirements. Based on what needs to be done, we will then provide you with a free no obligation quotation for the necessary development process broken down in detail based on hours.
- Project Management – An ongoing service which involves monitoring the project with certain milestones.
- System Development – The system required is developed and reviewed at each major milestone.
- RFC (Requests for Change) Management – During the review stages, customers can suggest adjustments to the development process. This will then be included in the project.
- Final Development – once the development is complete the customer and the specialists will test the project ensuring that it meets the original specification
- Customer Sign-off – once all the specifications have been met, the customer is required to sign-off the project.
- On-going Support – we offer all our clients on-going support for your system or website; we charge at an hourly basis or a bulk in 10 hours. We also offer support for .PHP systems that weren’t built originally by us.