We've all heard the opinions that 'email marketing is dead'. But regardless of the many algorithm changes that take place on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites, email remains a strong platform for marketing. With the help of Artificial Intelligence, you will be able to successfully target your audience whilst also increasing the revenue of your business!
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence is a self-learning system that has been around for years. However, since the sudden growth of technology, many businesses have developed an interest to incorporate AI into their digital strategies. This is because AI has the ability to help save time and money by optimising daily activities within the workplace. While PPC campaigns and optimising your website for SEO are both great strategies, can you really trust them to effectively reach your clientele? By using AI in your email campaigns, you will be able to successfully target customers. This is not only because your users have already consented to receiving digital content from your, but AI has the ability to identify and predict the behaviour of your audience.
As well as this, PPC and SEO marketing rely strongly on tracking data through cookies to make decisions for social media campaigns. Email marketing is a more secure way of gaining user information and also allows you to focus on all aspects of your brand. This is because the retention of customers has already been completed.
Artificial Intelligence is also capable of doing all of the following:
- Make substantial business decisions based on data analysis
- Researches when is best to post content, send emails, etc
- Regularly studies audience segmentation in real-time to identify any changes in user behaviour
- Understands what content and channels work best and are the most compelling towards target audience
- Improves user experience through personalised approaches
- Predicts users' future actions to enhance acquisition, click-through-rates and conversions. This helps to estimate the customer lifetime value
AI can also perform multivariate testing on email campaigns. In comparison to A/B testing, this method allows you to analyse multiple elements within your campaign and includes various aspects such as title, content, images, layout and links. Because of this, you will have a clearer understanding of which specific parts of your campaign are performing greater than others. By understanding this, you will be able to create clear and effective email marketing campaigns for your audience.